Virtelligence, Inc. A Premier Healthcare IT and IT Consulting firm offering technical consulting augmentation services to an array of industries. We pride ourselves on providing our clients responsive Consultancy & staffing solutions to meet their aggressive human resources and project needs.
We are looking forward to increased success in 2010 and are currently seeking Entry/Mid-level Technical Recruiters to add to our Islamabad Office.
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Attention to detail, well organized, good problem solving skills
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Ability to work independently and set own priorities
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Proficient Computer Skills – Internet and Microsoft Applications
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Computer Science degree preferred, will consider other related degrees
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† This individual should have the ability to interface with candidates as well as clients.
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Must be willing to constantly educate themselves on cutting edge technology and the ability to assimilate new concepts quickly as technology continues to change at a rapid pace.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates.
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Pre-screening of candidates for specific positions, setting up interviews, and debriefing after the interview.
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Organizations to provide a proactive outreach for building the applicant pool.
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Administration of appropriate pre-employment testing
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Maintains awareness of market salaries and benefits of local competitors, and identify industry staffing trends.
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Participate in the daily branch requisition meetings
¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Ability to multi-task on various IT and Engineering positions for various clients
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Virtelligence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Sr. Key Account Manager – Telecom (Sales)
Qualification: MBA with engineering background
Experience: 5 + years of Account Management or Corporate/business selling experience in Telecommunications.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Exceptional Customer service orientation.
- Ability to manage & perform in an informal matrix structure.
- Team orientated, culturally sensitive and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Develop the Customer Strategy; lead the profitable development of customer accounts through identifying and developing effective relationships with key contacts, and developing in-depth understanding of Customers‚Äô problems and influencing strategy accordingly.
- To lead and manage account team ensuring efficient communication between all members of the account team, an appropriate reporting, a common understanding of service expectations and solutions both with the Customer and the company.
- Positioning as a strategic business partner through proposing business solutions that add value to the Customers business and enhance its performance and reputation.
- Provide direction to the team of account managers; develop an overall operational plan to support the strategy including time scales, resources, dependencies, reporting arrangements etc.
- Negotiations at top level with Customer decision makers for contracts, Lead and coordinate the response to RFIs / RFQs.
- Build Customer confidence in the company‚Äôs ability to respond to their current anticipated needs by networking at Global & Board level with key decision makers and influencers.
- Drive Customer Development Plan (set performance target and prioritize opportunities) to grow revenues and profitability.
- Meeting revenue targets by achieving sales pipeline growth & improving market penetration.
Interested candidates are requested to send us their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the lis of Telecom companies